Peace is Loud recently shared this video of 2011 Nobel Peace Laureate Leymah Gbowee. Gbowee is a Liberian peace activist, trained social worker and women’s rights advocate. We share this video is support of her efforts.
Some of the topics she commonly covers are:
- Women of Liberia Mass Action of Peace: How Sisterhood, Prayer and Sex Changed a Nation at War.
- Crossing Borders to Find Common Ground
- Can We Transform The World by Unlocking The Greatness of Girls?
- Interfaith Dialogue and Community Building
- Promoting Peace, Conflict Resolutions and Development in Africa