On Tuesday, November 1, over 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered in the White House’s Eisenhower Executive Office Building for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference hosted by the administration’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative. The evening included remarks by James Cole, Jr., Deputy Secretary of Education, U.S. Department of Education, and two panel discussions featuring leaders in the education field, the filmmakers and documentary subjects.
- Woven Stands in Solidarity June 6, 2020
- Land America Leaves Wild April 22, 2020
- More From Less: The Surprising Story of How We Learned to Prosper Using Fewer Resources – and What Happens Next March 18, 2020
- Making Peace with the Earth: Action and Advocacy for Climate Justice February 11, 2020
- Walking with the Wind January 20, 2020