On Tuesday, November 1, over 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered in the White House’s Eisenhower Executive Office Building for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference hosted by the administration’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative. The evening included remarks by James Cole, Jr., Deputy Secretary of Education, U.S. Department of Education, and two panel discussions featuring leaders in the education field, the filmmakers and documentary subjects.
- Connecticut Supreme Court: Sandy Hook Gun Lawsuit Reinstated March 15, 2019
- New York Live Arts January 31, 2019
- Jérôme Lohez 9/11 Scholarship Foundation January 23, 2019
- Book Review: The Noonday Demon January 22, 2019
- Book Review: Sing, Unburied, Sing. January 4, 2019