On Tuesday, November 1, over 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered in the White House’s Eisenhower Executive Office Building for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference hosted by the administration’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative. The evening included remarks by James Cole, Jr., Deputy Secretary of Education, U.S. Department of Education, and two panel discussions featuring leaders in the education field, the filmmakers and documentary subjects.
- Book Review: How To Be An Antiracist August 19, 2019
- VOICES: Responding to Mass Violence August 13, 2019
- Giffords: Courage to Fight Gun Violence August 1, 2019
- Book Review: Hiding in Plain Sight July 31, 2019
- Presenting our Partner in Gun Violence Prevention, Brady July 2, 2019