On Tuesday, November 1, over 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered in the White House’s Eisenhower Executive Office Building for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference hosted by the administration’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative. The evening included remarks by James Cole, Jr., Deputy Secretary of Education, U.S. Department of Education, and two panel discussions featuring leaders in the education field, the filmmakers and documentary subjects.
- A Benefit Performance of “Gloria: A Life” November 2, 2018
- Columbine in Crimea October 29, 2018
- The Power of Non-Violence and Negotiation April 26, 2018
- Earth Day: Exposing the Environmental Costs of War April 20, 2018
- Discipline Disparities for Black Students, Boys, and Students with Disabilities April 6, 2018