On Tuesday, November 1, over 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered in the White House’s Eisenhower Executive Office Building for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference hosted by the administration’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative. The evening included remarks by James Cole, Jr., Deputy Secretary of Education, U.S. Department of Education, and two panel discussions featuring leaders in the education field, the filmmakers and documentary subjects.
- A Single Garment of Destiny January 15, 2018
- Seasons Greetings from WOVEN 2017 December 18, 2017
- Circle of Peace at Miriam College Southeast Asian Institute for the Deaf September 20, 2017
- Institute for Economics & Peace: Vision of Humanity September 18, 2017
- IPI Live Events During Ministerial Week of the UN General Assembly September 18, 2017