On Tuesday, November 1, over 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered in the White House’s Eisenhower Executive Office Building for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference hosted by the administration’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative. The evening included remarks by James Cole, Jr., Deputy Secretary of Education, U.S. Department of Education, and two panel discussions featuring leaders in the education field, the filmmakers and documentary subjects.
- Walking with the Wind January 20, 2020
- Gandhi On Non Violence January 15, 2020
- Book Review: This Changes Everything November 20, 2019
- Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life November 13, 2019
- Peace: Progress is happening! October 29, 2019