On Tuesday, November 1, over 200 education leaders, students and community members gathered in the White House’s Eisenhower Executive Office Building for a special screening and discussion of All the Difference hosted by the administration’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative. The evening included remarks by James Cole, Jr., Deputy Secretary of Education, U.S. Department of Education, and two panel discussions featuring leaders in the education field, the filmmakers and documentary subjects.
- Circle of Peace at Miriam College Southeast Asian Institute for the Deaf September 20, 2017
- Institute for Economics & Peace: Vision of Humanity September 18, 2017
- IPI Live Events During Ministerial Week of the UN General Assembly September 18, 2017
- Join the Circle of Peace on September 21 August 25, 2017
- Violence Is Our Enemy Not Each Other August 14, 2017