It is a motivating force behind all human interaction—in families, in communities, in the business world, and in relationships at the international level. Surprisingly, most people have little understanding of dignity, observes Donna Hicks in this important book. She examines the reasons for this gap and offers a new set of strategies for becoming aware of dignity’s vital role in our lives and learning to put dignity into practice everyday. Hicks shows that by choosing dignity as a way of life, we open the way to greater peace within ourselves and to a safer and more humane world for all.
- Book Review: This Changes Everything November 20, 2019
- Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life November 13, 2019
- Peace: Progress is happening! October 29, 2019
- Book Review: I Am Malala October 24, 2019
- Book Review: How To Be An Antiracist August 19, 2019