It is a motivating force behind all human interaction—in families, in communities, in the business world, and in relationships at the international level. Surprisingly, most people have little understanding of dignity, observes Donna Hicks in this important book. She examines the reasons for this gap and offers a new set of strategies for becoming aware of dignity’s vital role in our lives and learning to put dignity into practice everyday. Hicks shows that by choosing dignity as a way of life, we open the way to greater peace within ourselves and to a safer and more humane world for all.
- Global Peace Index – Trends June 11, 2019
- The Global Peace Index – Why it Matters May 30, 2019
- Book Review: The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict March 29, 2019
- Book Review: Dignity: The Essential Role It Plays in Resolving Conflict March 29, 2019
- Connecticut Supreme Court: Sandy Hook Gun Lawsuit Reinstated March 15, 2019