It is a motivating force behind all human interaction—in families, in communities, in the business world, and in relationships at the international level. Surprisingly, most people have little understanding of dignity, observes Donna Hicks in this important book. She examines the reasons for this gap and offers a new set of strategies for becoming aware of dignity’s vital role in our lives and learning to put dignity into practice everyday. Hicks shows that by choosing dignity as a way of life, we open the way to greater peace within ourselves and to a safer and more humane world for all.
- Book Review: How To Be An Antiracist August 19, 2019
- VOICES: Responding to Mass Violence August 13, 2019
- Giffords: Courage to Fight Gun Violence August 1, 2019
- Book Review: Hiding in Plain Sight July 31, 2019
- Presenting our Partner in Gun Violence Prevention, Brady July 2, 2019