Future of Peace Summit
We invite you to join the Institute for Economics and Peace and the Diplomatic Courier Magazine to attend The Future of Peace Summit: Celebrating Ten Years of the Global Peace Index. Marking the 10th edition of the Global Peace Index, this Summit will discuss the major challenges and opportunities for peace in the decade ahead.
This Summit marks the 10th edition of the Global Peace Index, the world’s leading measure of country peacefulness, and will discuss the major challenges and opportunities for peace in the decade ahead. While this event will highlight the conceptual and practical contributions made by the Global Peace Index, its focus will be on the main challenges and opportunities for peace over the next decade. Is the world becoming more or less peaceful? What countries and regions have improved the most in peace and why? How do you build support for long-term investments in peace in a world dominated by crisis response?
- Carrie Hessler-Radelet, Director of the Peace Corps
- Nancy Lindborg, President of the US Institute of Peace
- Steve Killelea, Founder & Executive Chairman IEP
- John Garamendi, United States Representative (D-CA)
- Matthew Bishop, US Business Editor and NY Bureau Chief of The Economist.
- Victor Ochen, African Youth Initiative Network