Niroga Events 2019
Niroga Institute promotes equity through trauma-informed dynamic mindfulness, strengthening resilience and empathy in schools and communities. We have been empowering individuals, families, and communities with tools for health and wellbeing since 2005.
In 2017 Niroga committed its resources to a powerful but simple vision: A Million Mindful Children. Currently we are focused on supporting children and youth as well as their adult allies like family members, educators, school leaders, and administrators. We also work with communities through juvenile justice and behavioral health agencies.
- January 22nd & 23rd (Sacramento, CA): Trauma-Informed Dynamic Mindfulness: Building Stress Resilience, Emotion Regulation and Empathy – workshop at California Student Mental Wellness Conference
- February 1st & 2nd (Los Angeles, CA): Dynamic Mindfulness Training
- February 8th & 9th (Oakland, CA): Dynamic Mindfulness Training
- March 1st & 2nd (St. Charles, IL): Beyond Static Mindfulness and Dynamic Mindfulness Foundations – workshops at Coalition of Schools Educating Mindfully Inaugural Conference
- March 4th – 7th (Austin, TX): Supporting SEL with Dynamic Mindfulness – workshop at SXSW EDU Conference
- Spring 2019 (live online): Trauma-Informed Mindfulness for Special Ed Students
Registration is required for all events.