From the authors of Leadership and Self-Deception comes an international bestseller that instills hope and inspires reconciliation. Through a moving story of parents who are struggling with their own children and with problems that have come to consume their lives, we learn from once-bitter enemies the way to transform personal, professional, and global conflicts, even when war is upon us.
- Book Review: The Anatomy of Peace: Resolving the Heart of Conflict March 29, 2019
- Book Review: Dignity: The Essential Role It Plays in Resolving Conflict March 29, 2019
- Connecticut Supreme Court: Sandy Hook Gun Lawsuit Reinstated March 15, 2019
- New York Live Arts January 31, 2019
- Jérôme Lohez 9/11 Scholarship Foundation January 23, 2019