From the authors of Leadership and Self-Deception comes an international bestseller that instills hope and inspires reconciliation. Through a moving story of parents who are struggling with their own children and with problems that have come to consume their lives, we learn from once-bitter enemies the way to transform personal, professional, and global conflicts, even when war is upon us.
- Book Review: This Changes Everything November 20, 2019
- Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life November 13, 2019
- Peace: Progress is happening! October 29, 2019
- Book Review: I Am Malala October 24, 2019
- Book Review: How To Be An Antiracist August 19, 2019