From the authors of Leadership and Self-Deception comes an international bestseller that instills hope and inspires reconciliation. Through a moving story of parents who are struggling with their own children and with problems that have come to consume their lives, we learn from once-bitter enemies the way to transform personal, professional, and global conflicts, even when war is upon us.
- Book Review: How To Be An Antiracist August 19, 2019
- VOICES: Responding to Mass Violence August 13, 2019
- Giffords: Courage to Fight Gun Violence August 1, 2019
- Book Review: Hiding in Plain Sight July 31, 2019
- Presenting our Partner in Gun Violence Prevention, Brady July 2, 2019