Diana Wege, WOVEN’s founder and board chair, participated in the Vellum booth with the WOVEN poster series at Art Miami last week. Art Miami is the leading international contemporary and modern art fair that takes place each December. Held in the Wynwood Arts District, this annual contemporary art event attracts more than 82,000 collectors, curators, museum professionals and art enthusiasts from around the globe annually.
- New York Live Arts January 31, 2019
- Jérôme Lohez 9/11 Scholarship Foundation January 23, 2019
- Book Review: The Noonday Demon January 22, 2019
- Book Review: Sing, Unburied, Sing. January 4, 2019
- History Refused to Die, Highlights from the Souls Grown Deep Foundation Gift at the Met December 27, 2018