Diana Wege, WOVEN’s founder and board chair, participated in the Vellum booth with the WOVEN poster series at Art Miami last week. Art Miami is the leading international contemporary and modern art fair that takes place each December. Held in the Wynwood Arts District, this annual contemporary art event attracts more than 82,000 collectors, curators, museum professionals and art enthusiasts from around the globe annually.
- Earth Day: Exposing the Environmental Costs of War April 20, 2018
- Discipline Disparities for Black Students, Boys, and Students with Disabilities April 6, 2018
- A Dream of Non-Violence April 4, 2018
- Uncomfortable Conversations … that become solutions March 14, 2018
- There is a Solution March 1, 2018