Diana Wege, WOVEN’s founder and board chair, participated in the Vellum booth with the WOVEN poster series at Art Miami last week. Art Miami is the leading international contemporary and modern art fair that takes place each December. Held in the Wynwood Arts District, this annual contemporary art event attracts more than 82,000 collectors, curators, museum professionals and art enthusiasts from around the globe annually.
- Book Review: This Changes Everything November 20, 2019
- Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life November 13, 2019
- Peace: Progress is happening! October 29, 2019
- Book Review: I Am Malala October 24, 2019
- Book Review: How To Be An Antiracist August 19, 2019