Diana Wege, WOVEN’s founder and board chair, participated in the Vellum booth with the WOVEN poster series at Art Miami last week. Art Miami is the leading international contemporary and modern art fair that takes place each December. Held in the Wynwood Arts District, this annual contemporary art event attracts more than 82,000 collectors, curators, museum professionals and art enthusiasts from around the globe annually.
- Circle of Peace at Miriam College Southeast Asian Institute for the Deaf September 20, 2017
- Institute for Economics & Peace: Vision of Humanity September 18, 2017
- IPI Live Events During Ministerial Week of the UN General Assembly September 18, 2017
- Join the Circle of Peace on September 21 August 25, 2017
- Violence Is Our Enemy Not Each Other August 14, 2017