Diana Wege, WOVEN’s founder and board chair, participated in the Vellum booth with the WOVEN poster series at Art Miami last week. Art Miami is the leading international contemporary and modern art fair that takes place each December. Held in the Wynwood Arts District, this annual contemporary art event attracts more than 82,000 collectors, curators, museum professionals and art enthusiasts from around the globe annually.
- Woven Stands in Solidarity June 6, 2020
- Land America Leaves Wild April 22, 2020
- More From Less: The Surprising Story of How We Learned to Prosper Using Fewer Resources – and What Happens Next March 18, 2020
- Making Peace with the Earth: Action and Advocacy for Climate Justice February 11, 2020
- Walking with the Wind January 20, 2020